I just had an MRI done and it says that I have a prominent lymph node between the bladder and right acetabulum. Is this bad?

Dr. David Dang
Radiology

In brief: Not necessarily bad

If you have an active urinary tract infection, it may be due to the infection.
A single prominent pelvic lymph node is not conclusive of any cancer. It would be reasonable to get a follow up scan after your infection has been treated.

In brief: Not necessarily bad

Dr. David Dang
Dr. David Dang
Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: Not enough informati

We can not tell you if it is bad or not.
You have to talk to your doctor who ordered the test and what were they looking for, what your presenting symptoms were and the MRI report can only be analysed in that context talk to your doctor and he/she can tell you what is the significance of the MRI report.

In brief: Not enough informati

Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Adam Smith