If I have unprotected sex with a woman on birth control. And she stops birth control 5 days after sex. What are the chances of her getting pregnant?

In brief: Low if true

With such a story I would wonder if she was on BC at all, or was inconsistent in use making it less effective.
The pill has a failure rate around 5%/yr in general.If she was consistent with use and stopped 5 days after your encounter, any sperm you left in her would be dead by the time an egg could be released and make it into position for conception.

In brief: Low if true

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham