I have throat infection.. Tell me home remedy?

Several. 1. Soft foods 2. Tylenol (acetaminophen) or ibuprofen 3. Humidifier/vaporizer if this does not help, or if your symptoms worsen, you should see your doctor since things like bacterial throat infections require antibiotics and can't be adequately treated with home remedies alone.
Get seen. If you have a throat infection serious enough for you to write healthtap, a physician should look at it and decide whether it should be treated as strep throat (which is very dangerous and has no home cure), or one of the infectious mononucleosis syndromes (epstein-barr is best known, but the one to rule out is acute HIV infection.) for pain relief, drug stores offer topical anesthetics.