How to whitened the teeth?

Tooth whitening. I strongly recommend that you consult with your own dentist how best to whiten your teeth and get that smile to desire. There are many methods and techniques and there is no one "best" method. Start with a professional cleaning. All basic dental treatment should be done first. Personally I find the dentist supplied custom tray with take home get gets you the best value and success.
Teeth whitening. Talk to your dentist about this. White strips, whitening toothpastes are available and do have some effect but a dentist can give you the safest, most effective way to whiten your smile and look great.
Whitening program. Start with your Dentist. First step is a professional cleaning to remove all of the surface stains from foods/pigment producing bacteria/Meds/etc. If you use tobacco in any form, quit, or you will be wasting time/money. Dentist may then recommend bleaching, strips, whitening toothpaste. Know that too frequent bleaching can harm teeth, so follow Dentist's advice to the letter.
See below. Speak to your dentist. To insure optimal results a professional whitening regimen should be utilized. The dentist can titrate the amount and percentage of whitening agent used to mitigate sensitivity and have a great smile. If the whitening procedure does not give you your desired results, laminates are an option. Start with the most conservative first..
Hydrogen Peroxide. Look for teeth whitening mouthwashes that contain hydrogen peroxide. DO NOT USE pure hydrogen peroxide in your mouth, use only over the counter mouthwash products. Dentists will make a mold of your teeth and create a rubberized "tray" for delivering prescription strength whiteners directly to tooth surfaces, usually for around 500 to 800 dollars.