I think im about to have a mental breakdown18 days before my wedding. This is all too much. I'm scared might die from this anxiety. What can I do?

Wedding blues. Anxiety prior to an important event may be normal. However if it is out of control few steps to take. Write down what is your innermost fear. Spend a few minutes each day away from wedding preparation. Drink water , Juice whole fruits and veges . Avoid alcohol unless it is absolutely needed. Schedule and stick to sleep routine. If these do not work see your doctor.
Wedding. anxiety. We become anxious when we feel out of control. Major events like a wedding can trigger this. Life is full of risks. We make an educated guess and do our best. Please see a mental health professional to learn ways to cope more effectively. Peace and good health.