Apparently the way we sit on the toilet is unhealthy. Apparently our body should be at 35degree angle, is this true? What's healthy way to go toilet?

Dr. Milton Alvis, jr
Preventive Medicine

In brief: Nonsense. Health is

characterized by degrees of adaptability; being able to do lots of different things is a variety of different ways & remain successful at accomplishing them. Humans did become dominant creatures on planet by being only able to do certain actions in limited ways.
Humans became dominant via flexibility in adapting to all kinds of different situations, via both individual & collective strategies.

In brief: Nonsense. Health is

Dr. Laura Anissian

In brief: Angle

I was not aware of this particular angle.
Our bodies are however created differently and some people need to adjust their "position" in order to effectively clear their bowels. That it is unhealthy at a different angle, I am not aware of!

In brief: Angle

Dr. Yelena Kipervas

In brief: Explanation

Human being using toilet successfully for hundred years! And successfully survive!! If you want to find your own position,you can try.
But it does not matter for real HEALTH.

In brief: Explanation

But it does not matter for real HEALTH.
Dr. Steven Seres