I have a baby uterus and they told me, it would be hard to get pregnant is, this true?

Dr. Allison Urrutia

In brief: Clarify- Baby Uterus

I am not sure what you mean by baby uterus.
Unless there is an anatomical problem (septum, bicornuate- i.e. Two uterine cavities, etc.), there is no reason to believe the size of your uterus would prevent you from concieving.

In brief: Clarify- Baby Uterus

Dr. Allison Urrutia
Dr. Allison Urrutia
Dr. Michael Opsahl
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Small uterus

The uterus is a very dynamic organ and it grows to accommodate the growing fetus.
We usually do not worry about the size of the uterus before pregnancy. If you have an abnormally shaped uterus such as unicornuate uterus which is caused by abnormal development then the situation could be different. I think you should not worry too much but make sure of the diagnosis.

In brief: Small uterus

Dr. Michael Opsahl
Dr. Michael Opsahl

In brief: Find out from source

The development of the female internal anatomy can have some odd outcomes if things don't follow the normal path.
Rarely,the uterus and or the vagina does not form at all. There are many variations of this process (from a lot to minimally odd)and you need to confer with whoever gave you this label. Your answer is best given from the person who knows your test results.

In brief: Find out from source

Dr. Shontae Buffington