Have black bugs in body hair (included anal and pubic hair).what is it? And what is the treatment and medicine? When shaving, there's blood with it

Pubic lice-treatment. Sounds like you have pubic lice - also known as the 'crabs'. You can treat them with medications designed to kill these insects. See http://www.cdc.gov/parasites/lice/pubic/treatment.html Permethrin, pyrethrins, piperonyl butoxide and ivermectin are all effective. You'll also need to figure out 'who' you got it from and get them treated too (or avoid them in the future).