My daughter is scared about everything and I don't know what to do to help her been cruising for 5 months now and is to scared to walk. She's 13 month?

Dr. Ivy Fisher

In brief: Walking

Walking can occur from 9-10 months to 18 months.
If she crawls, then pulls to stand, then walking should occur. If not doing these things or has poor tone, cannot bear weight, she should be examined by pedi MD for further assessment. You can observe and if other issues arise, can contact pedi me thru health tap for further questions.

In brief: Walking

Dr. Ivy Fisher
Dr. Ivy Fisher

In brief: Be patient

What you describe is normal in a kid her age.
She has a few months to finally start walking and still be within the normal range. If you are stressed about it and she senses it she may be even more worried.

In brief: Be patient

Dr. Cindy Juster