I have urine infection am on my last day of my antivbiotic can I go get check in to c if am ok in 4days like urine test?

In brief: Uti treatment
If placed on antibx for UTI symptoms should improve within 24 hours of starting meds.
If no improvement may be resistant infx then urine culture advised.

In brief: Uti treatment
Dr. Richard Sarle
Dr. Richard Sarle
Dr. George Klauber
Agree that symptoms usually improve within 24 hrs, but can frequently take up to 48 hrs. Symptoms of burning pain with urination can be aleviated within 24 hours taking pyridium.
Dr. Christopher Dowd
In brief: Yes, but...
Yes, you can go back and get a repeat urinalysis as a "test of cure", but often that is not necessary if you are now feeling well and asymptomatic.
However, if you have a problem with recurrent infections or some kind of immunocompromise, then a follow is probably a good idea.

In brief: Yes, but...
Dr. Christopher Dowd
Dr. Christopher Dowd
Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology
In brief: Yes you can
You can certainly get your urine checked a urinalysis plus a urine culture if necessary to make sure you are infection free.

In brief: Yes you can
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. Jane Van Dis