Arterial blood gas showed my pO2 was HIGH at 103. How is this possible? I'm not on oxygen therapy or anything like that. I was breathing normally.

High PO2 level. It is important to know the rest of the blood gas test results. pH? pCO2? Bicarbonate? Your doctor can put it all in perspective for you. What was the O2 sat? If low, it might point to a methemoglobinemia, perhaps from some meds you take. Best to discuss the entire blood gas study with your provider. Normal PO2 shouldn't be above 102. . .