What are symptoms of gall bladder problems?

Symptoms and tests. Pain after you eat that is in right or middle upper abdomen with radiation to right shoulder blade are classic symptoms, with fatty food intolerance. An ultrasound of abdomen can show stones or infection. Blood tests can show abnormal liver test too. Go see a doctor.
RUQ pain is common. Right upper quadrant , abdominal pain is common , may be right shoulder and back pains , but can present with complication of diseases , fever jaundice, pancreatitis, peritonitis etc also associated with family history, fertile , females in their forties.