My wrist has been slightly swollen and extremely painful since the day after my rotator cuff repair surgery, 2 months ago. How long can this last?

Need a diagnosis. The question is why is your wrist is hurting and swollen. Most likely, this is indirectly, not directly related to your RC repair. Tendonitis because of a change in upper extremity biomechanics would be a thought. Your surgeon should be able to help you discover the cause and discuss treatment options. If I can help, then join my care team and virtual practice at www. Healthtap. Com/dr-clarkeholmes.
Swollen wrist. You had a rotator cuff repair 2 months ago. You have a swollen wrist on the same side with pain. See your doctor who performed the surgery. If entire arm is swollen then ask for an ultrasound to rule out clot. If pain is the main thing then ask about if arm was in sling during surgery and if physical therapy may be of benefit. Your doctor will want to know and help you.