I have hardened skin on two my fingers & after some time it get cracked and bleed, very painful. I tried hand lotion and other over the counter creams, but no luck.I am not sure, if this is hand eczema or something else. Need some advice on medicine.

Dr. Joseph Bark
Dermatology

In brief: Hand eczema?

There are certain limitations imposed by this format which include the lack of a photograph of the skin lesions about which you requested information.
So it's impossible to tell you the correct diagnosis and/or therapy. My Best advice would be to call and make an appointment with the dermatologist. Hand eczema can be severe, and water is your deadly enemy. Washing your hands frequently and using

In brief: Hand eczema?

Dr. Joseph Bark
Dr. Joseph Bark