Can you get hiv if a guy rubs his penis against my vagina lips? There was no penetration.

Extremely unlikely. Without penetration, this was a virtually zero risk exposure for HIV and most STDs. (There could be risk of those STDs transmitted skin to skin, like herpes or HPV.) And f your partner is not at special risk (gay, injection drugs, immigrant from tropical Africa, etc), then the chance he has HIV is extremely low. Still, keep those condoms handy and use them!
Anything is possible. Anything is possible in life, or more accurately, many things are possible in life. However, a person cannot catch HIV from a non-infected person. That means one can ask if the other person is infected. If the other person is not infected, then there is no way to catch HIV. Secondly, HIV is transmitted via blood and body fluids. One must ask oneself, is that penis a source of blood or body fluid?