My head is very painful, how can I solve it?

TYPES OF HEADACHE. The most common type of headache is migraine headache, it can occur in children as well as adults, after puberty migraine is more in females than males, migraine headache is considered as a vascular headache. Migraine is any episodic headache comes and goes, being frontal throbbing and associated with one of the following: nausea, vomiting, photophobia, phonophobia, lasts from 2 hrs up to 72 hrs.
Find cause of the HA. Actually, the most common cause (85%) of headaches come out of the neck and are associate with muscle tension, cervical joint, ligament or disc problems. The secondary ha can be very severe at times and can have migraine-like features when un-treated. These are not true migraines and will not respond fully to "migraine" meds. Talk to your doc about treatment options especially to your neck.