Fam history uterine/colon/prostate/breast cancer on both mom/dad sides. All diagnosed before 50. Am I at an increased risk?

May be. It would require a more detailed history about your family. It would be prudent to consult your doctor to see if you may need genetic testing and also discuss about starting cancer surveillance at an age 10 years younger than the earliest age of relevant cancer in your family. Wish you good health! For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Drink enough water daily so that your urine is mostly colorless. Practice safe sex. Get HPV vaccine.