GP said,I'v some sort of mucus colitis.Rarely lil blood mxd mucus. Bili-bit high.SGPT/SGOT/Albu/Globu/Lipase/Amylse/Lipid P/Hb/CBC/ESR- GOOD. GGT & Alkali Phosphatse- Normal.UltraS- OK(mild fatty liver).No Vomit/Pain.Is it Prim Sclerosng Cholangitis?

Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dermatology

In brief: Can you see a gastro

Can you see a gastroenterologist? You will benefit from a more sophisticated evaluation.
A more precise diagnosis is requisite for effective therapy.

In brief: Can you see a gastro

Dr. Richard Zimon

In brief: "Mucous Colitis"

is another (older) term for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) It "sounds" to me like you may have a problem with alcohol??????? Ask ? again with more information! I see no evidence for "Primary Sclerosis of your Bile ducts! Hope this is helpful! Dr Z

In brief: "Mucous Colitis"

Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery