I get mushy but good amount of stool evrydy.Mostly light yellow coloured(rarely clayish).No acute ABD pain.No vomit.Got mild high Bili/SGPT/SGOT.My Alkaline Phosp,GGT,Alb,Glob, CBC,Lypase,Amylase,Lipid Pro-Normal. USG-OK.Scared,Major PanC or GB prob?

Dr. Donald Colantino

In brief: Gastroenterologist

The combination of yellowish stool and abnormal liver function tests does suggest a disorder involving the biliary tract system. Possibilities include nonopaque gall stones, common bile duct stone, liver or pancreas pathology.
A gastroenterologist is best qualified to evaluate you and order appropriate tests.

In brief: Gastroenterologist

Dr. Mo Li
Addiction Medicine

In brief: I'm so excited

the fact that you have a great way for a while and it is not a bad day at work.
I'm so tired and hungry

In brief: I'm so excited

I'm so tired and hungry
Dr. Steven Seres