Why do I keep having dreams about people in my life dying ?

Dr. Brad Bobrin
In brief: Many things
There is not enough space here to really go into it but these dreams seem to bely some anxiety about abandonment, lack of conviction of self reliance, lack of confidence etc.
If you have a therapist i would talk to them about it, if you don't have one...Get one.

In brief: Many things
Dr. Brad Bobrin
Dr. Brad Bobrin
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
General Practice
In brief: Don't focus on it
I recommend reading on mindfulness.
It might be very helpful in your dealing with these dreams and the stress it causes.

In brief: Don't focus on it
I recommend reading on mindfulness.
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
This is common. Don't worry about it. Do what you can to make your own life better. And cherish every day of your own life and good time with those you love.
Dr. Steven Seres