I recently had oral sex with a girl while having sex i found her vagina stinky may be its a yeast infection are there any chances for me to get infect?

Dr. Jane Van Dis

Any time you have sexual contact with another person's genitals there is risk for infection, viral or bacterial.
Though unlikely, it is definitely not unheard of. You may want to discretely mention to her that you noticed an odor and inquire as to whether or not she has had a recent STD check up. Could also be something benign like bacterial vaginosis. Have a conversation, prevent STIs.

Dr. Jane Van Dis
Dr. Jane Van Dis
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham