My skin gets itchy wen the temperature rises even little bit. Its uncontrollable. And I usually have very dry skin?

Dr. Cindy Juster
In brief: Sounds like eczema.
Eczema is in the same family of conditions as allergies and asthma.
It can't be cured but usually can be controlled. It is best managed by using a sensitive skin cleanser, avoiding bathing in very hot water, and using a sensitive skin lotion at least 3 times daily, even when the rash isn't there. If doing this doesn't help enough, please see the doctor.

In brief: Sounds like eczema.
Dr. Cindy Juster
Dr. Cindy Juster
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
Great answer
Dr. Anlin Xu
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology
In brief: Hive or dry skin
I am not sure about the question.
Skin conditions such as hives, and eczema (frequently associated w dry skin) can become more itchy with rise in body temperature.

In brief: Hive or dry skin
I am not sure about the question.
Dr. Anlin Xu
Dr. Anlin Xu
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine