I just took mucinex DM with my Zoloft, looked up drug interactions for my propranolol and found out I just set myself up for SS, what should I do?

In brief: That doesn't mean

that you will develop Serotonin Syndrome.
It just means that there is a potential it could occur when medications are used together. I have seen serotonin syndrome very few times during my career.

In brief: That doesn't mean

Dr. Kathy Robinson

In brief: Drink water

Drink plenty of water and eat a meal.
You are unlikely to get serotonin syndrome after one dose of mucinex DM but you do need to avoid dextromethorphan if you are taking the zoloft. If you develop a fever, muscle pains or other symptoms see a doctor right away.

In brief: Drink water

Drink plenty of water and eat a meal.
Dr. Kathy Robinson
Dr. Kathy Robinson
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology