Who can I sleep better? I usually sleep all day and up all night what can I do?

Dr. Jeffrey Junig
In brief: Reset Sleep
People with your pattern benefit from 'training' of the internal clock.
First step is to stay awake all day, no matter what. Go to bed at night, setting alarm for 8 hours. When it goes off, get up and stay up; repeat. No naps. Excercise only before noon. No caffeine after noon. Get a white noise generator. Sounds simple, but if you stick to it, you will retrain your internal clock.

In brief: Reset Sleep
Dr. Jeffrey Junig
Dr. Jeffrey Junig
Dr. Brad Bobrin
In brief: A phase shift
This is called a phase shift.
The other things that can be done is melatonin before the desired bedtime or light therapy with a 10000 lux light box for 30 minutes in the morning...Talk to your doctor.

In brief: A phase shift
This is called a phase shift.
Dr. Brad Bobrin
Dr. Brad Bobrin
Dr. Andrea Brand