I just got a new mass gainer, and My stools are sand tan, it has 10mg of creatine and also has tribulus in it, should this tan stool be a concern?

Dr. Charles Cattano
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: Maybe not, but...

The gallbladder concentrates bile from the liver &mixes it with food to digest fats in your diet.
When gallbladder is sick, you may feel right sided abdominal &/or back pain, +/- have RUQ tenderness. Liver disease or obstruction of bile ducts may result in jaundice,dark urine, tan-colored stools, pancreatitis. Consider stopping product & get help ASAP esp. if jaundice +/- persistent acholic stool.

In brief: Maybe not, but...

Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery