What are some possible options other than surgery to straighten a curved penis?

In brief: Penile Remodeling

If you have been tried on medications, both oral and topical, or have failed injection therapy, then you could try using a curvature straightening vacuum erectile device (ved) such as somacorrect.
You start out pumping up the penis in a large diameter chamber, then gradually reduce the size of the chamber to try to straighten out the penis.

In brief: Penile Remodeling

Dr. Robert Donato
Dr. Robert Donato
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
General Practice

In brief: See your doc

I would recommend seeing your local trusted urologist.

In brief: See your doc

Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
Dr. James Kuan
Agreed! No meds used for Peyronie's are FDA approved for this condition, but are felt to be safe and provide modest results at best. Emerging medications include pentoxyfilline. Injectable collagenase / Xiaflex shows promise. "Penis physical therapy" includes vacuum erection devices or stretching devices can be used if medical grade and supervised by a urologist. 20-25% of men require surgery.