My right testicle is going up inside my pelviis I have back pain on the same side what could this be?

In brief: RETRACTILE TESTIS
I assume that you have had this all your life.
As long as it spends some time in your scrotum it doesnt need treatmnt. If it is always up, then it is an undescended testis and you should get checked out. Summo wrestlers push their jewels up there to protect them during combat. You should get checked out anyway for your back pain. Probably not related. Undescended testes have higher risk of cancer.

In brief: RETRACTILE TESTIS
Dr. Andrew McCullough
Dr. Andrew McCullough
Dr. Gabor Racz
Anesthesiology
In brief: Many possible
Needs a good physician evaluation and you may be referred to a urologist this could be part of a bigger problem. But if all negative - testicular pain can be treated by a knowledgable interventional pain doctor. Gbr.

In brief: Many possible
Dr. Gabor Racz
Dr. Gabor Racz
Dr. Alexandre De Moura
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine
In brief: See a Urologist
See your urologist for this issue.

In brief: See a Urologist
See your urologist for this issue.
Dr. Alexandre De Moura
Dr. Alexandre De Moura
Dr. Vikram Patel