If my girlfriend has hpv, is it sure that I have it cause I did not use condoms?

In brief: NO

Get check out though.
Hpv is a virus that lives in the skin. The more worrisoem problem is the possibility of other stds (chlamydia, HIV etc). Get checked out and wear "raincoats".

In brief: NO

Get check out though.
Dr. Andrew McCullough
Dr. Andrew McCullough

In brief: Not always

Once a person has HPV it can remain with them for life.
They are more likely to shed/pass the germ during their initial infection, which can clear by itself in a year or two. Afterward they may shed/pass the germ intermittently. If your GF is not actively passing the germ you may not be infected, but could. Condoms can sometimes, but not always prevent this germ from transfer.

In brief: Not always

Dr. Arnon Rubin