I can't really hear out of one of my ears and theere is a mild amount of pain. What do I do?

See an ENT. Sudden hearing loss should be evaluated immediately. If it is simply cerumen impaction (ear wax)... Simple enough to treat in the office. If it is nerve damage (not likely with pain).. You need treatment asap.
See ENT. I recommend visiting your local otolaryngologist or primary doctor to examin the cause.