I inhaled dust from a counting machine in the bank.Ever since then I ve been having chronic catarhh and weekness.Pls what medication will I take?

Dr. Jack Mutnick
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Irritant

Occupational lung disease can be a serious issue.
It might simply be a mild case of inhalational irritation of the lung lining to hypersensitivity pneumonitis to infection to ? You really should get this evaluated by a doctor, and consider getting a chest x-ray to get a very basic picture of your lung tissue. Medication recommendations without a diagnosis is dangerous.

In brief: Irritant

Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Jack Mutnick
My pleasure. I would like to know more about what the doctor(s) find. I could always offer additional insight if you desire. Sincerely, Dr. Jack
Dr. Joel Selter
Pediatrics - Allergy & Asthma

In brief: Occupational lung

You need to get a good exam -starting with your nose and lungs occupational asthma and other lung diseases can occur after inhaling various dusts.
A cxr and pft are worthwhile.

In brief: Occupational lung

A cxr and pft are worthwhile.
Dr. Joel Selter
Dr. Joel Selter
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology