Can gazelle be used after total knee replacement?

Yes. I'm assuming you are referring to the low impact exercise machine. A gazelle would be very good exercise, as would most other low impact machines such as an elliptical, stationary bike, etc. Generally anything that isn't high impact is a safe option for exercise and sports participation after knee replacement. You should avoid high impact activities such as running, jumping, etc.
Should be OK. If I am correct this gazelle is a kind of glider exercise moving the legs back and forward i wouls see no problem with that also try walking backwards it can help a lot and requires no equipment look it up on google should get ~ 11 million hits.