I would like to find a local Primary Physician to go to for a checkup due to my headaches I have been having the last 7 weeks.

Go on web search. Definitely you should be seen.,You can always see Local Urgent care clinic and / or " Google" local PCP and sign in . If headache severe or worsening go to local Emergency room . .
Good idea. But HT is not a source of referrals for primary physicians. You could try Health Grades. Good luck!