I have chronic sinus problems along with pain in my left ear. I also swln lymph nodes in nk. I have astma and allergies too. What is causing infection?

Dr. Jack Mutnick
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Unknown

Is it really an infection or are your allergies nd asthma uncontrolled? And if it is an infection, it could be viral which antibiotics do not help.
Make an appointment with your allergist and/or ENT for further evaluation.

In brief: Unknown

Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Joel Selter
Always worthwhile to consider GERD as an underlying trigger for various ENT issues- referred pressure to ears, postnasal drip, chronic sinus issues...
Dr. Joel Selter
Pediatrics - Allergy & Asthma

In brief: Chronic sinus proble

What do you mean by chronic sinus problems? Are you referring to nasal congestion, discharge, pain in the teeth or mask, halitosis.
I agree that the majority of the time infections are viral. Worthwhieto see allergist and /or ent.

In brief: Chronic sinus proble

Dr. Joel Selter
Dr. Joel Selter
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine