I have chronic cholecystits according to a recent hida scan. Will soon have my gallbladder removed. Can my gbd be the cause of my kidney stones?

No relation. Gallstones and kidney stones are formed from different type of materials. You may have an underlying metabolic cause for your kidney stones like hyperparathyroidism increasing calcium levels in your body, but even then that does not cause gallstones. Gallstones are pretty common. See a urologist in consultation for appropriate management of kidney stones. Good luck!
No. Different kinds of stones. But thanks for asking. I'm glad you're taking a proactive approach to your health.