I mixed antibiotics with alcohol, once I started researching my sudden painful side effects, realized that was a bad idea. How can I help myself now?

#1: Call your doctor. And stop the alcohol. Several antibiotics do not mix well with alcohol such as metronidazole, tinidazole & bactrim (sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim). Symptoms you are having could be a result of the alcohol interaction, side effects from the antibiotics or complications of your infection. The doctor who prescribed the antibiotic needs to be updated. He or she may want to change your antibiotic & check on the progress of the infection.
Alcohol in antibiotics. I'm sorry that happened to you. Since there is so little information to go on I can only suggest that you notify the prescribing doctor to make sure that your infection is being treated. Otherwise there's just too little information about how to treat any reaction. I realize it may be hard to fess up.