Can i take iron vitamina c and Biotin at the same time to prevent hair loss?

Pathology

In brief: Sure

I will be pleasantly surprised if it does any good.
If you have diffuse hair loss that is not telogen effluvium, the most important treatable cause is hypothyroidism.

In brief: Sure

Dr. Randy Baker
Holistic Medicine

In brief: Yes but...

It is safe to take those at the same time, in fact Vitamin C improves iron absorption.
But you did not tell us your age or gender. Iron is often needed by menstruating women but most men and post-menopausal women should NOT take it unless tested to be deficient, as excess iron increases risk of heart disease. I also advise taking a quality multivitamin and having thyroid levels checked.

In brief: Yes but...