Can I take vitafusion brand prenatal, and nature made brand vitamin c and spring valley brand biotin together everyday?

Dr. Julie Abbott
Preventive Medicine

In brief: Probably

I can't really answer about the safety of taking those specific brands together because we really don't have enough information to accurately compare one brand against another.Manufacture of vitamins/supplements is not regulated; often they don't measure up to the label.
OK to take prenatals, Vit C and biotic together; not sure you need last two.I would identify one "good" brand and buy/take those

In brief: Probably

Dr. Julie Abbott
Dr. Julie Abbott
Dr. Jane Van Dis