Already been diagnosed with Gerd. The past few months can't eat without feeling like vomiting. Tired all the time. Gallbladder problems possible?

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology

In brief: Needs evaluation

I am guessing that since GERD has been diagnosed, that you are taking a proton pump inhibitor like Omeprazole.
You could also have a stomach ulcer with intestinal bleeding responsible for the exhaustion you are feeling. You need to see your family doctor to sort this out. Gallbladder problems generally cause significant abdominal pain and you do not mention that.

In brief: Needs evaluation

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Arnon Rubin