Overdosed on ibuprofen about 20 and taking meloxicam feel bad but I just want my life to be over. will taking both of these kill me?

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology

In brief: You may be quite ill

Being young (no prior cardiac issues) you're most likely to become quite ill for some time.
This is not what you say you want so it will be bad from your POV too. Some might have a fatal heart attack but it's not always fast. Don't do it! I hear that you are very unhappy w/ life - this would make it worse. Talk confidentially to an expert. 1-800-273 TALK or 1-800-222-1222. Things may improve.

In brief: You may be quite ill

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Dr. Lynne Weixel
Dr. Lynne Weixel
Well, by the fact that you replied - it seems you know how that went. There are ways out of almost any mess. You may still be faced w/ troubles but that is true for many if not most of us. There may be a way to have a particular 'life-style' be over and really start a different one. Not enuf space to deal here - but I do wish you well in this struggle
Dr. Vikram Patel