Hello, i got my wisdom teeth and i'm wondering, I have a lump in my cheek on my jaw line that tender to the touch? What is this? Is it infected?

Dr. Ronald Achong
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: A few things

It may be an infection.
Please see the dentist that remove the tooth. It could also be an enlarged lymph node or a hematoma. A hematoma is a blood collection pocket that resolve on its own. Good luck.

In brief: A few things

It may be an infection.
Dr. James Bates
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: Jaw Pain

You don't mention how long it's been since your wisdom teeth were extracted.
If it's been a few weeks, you may have developed a postoperative infection called a subperiosteal abscess, which is not that uncommon. You should return to see your oral surgeon for an evaluation. You may require treatment with antibiotics, and possibly a procedure to drain the infection. Good luck!

In brief: Jaw Pain

Dr. David Mcnay
Dentistry

In brief: Possibilities

If your bump is along the bottom line of your lower jaw near the middle below your eye it could be a blood vessel that has gotten inflamed.
There is also a chance for infection as well so a follow up visit is the best medicine to allay your fears. I wish you speedy healing.

In brief: Possibilities

Dr. Vicken Poochikian