I had sex with a tampon inside(not taken out), but I can't find it now. What do u think happened? What should I do? I don't have insurance.

Dr. Miguel Cano

In brief: Retained tampon

This can happen and i've seen tampons "trapped" under the cervix or deep in the vagina.
If not removed, it can cause odor, discomfort, and infections. If you're in california, family pact is available to you or planned parenthood. You should be able to sign up at any ob/gyn office for family pact (or check website for participating providers). You should try one of these for a check-up. Cake.

In brief: Retained tampon

Dr. Miguel Cano
Dr. Miguel Cano
Dr. Carolyn Thompson

In brief: See a doctor

A tampon that remains in the vagina for more that 8 hours has the potential to cause infection.
It can be removed at an office visit. If cost is an issue, a health department clinic or planned parenthood are options.

In brief: See a doctor

Dr. Carolyn Thompson
Dr. Carolyn Thompson
Dr. Adam Levy