What causes lower back pain when you have inflammation around the T10 pain when sitting are laying down stiffness and numbness?

This requires U 2- -B Cn by an orthopedic surgeon. Three R many serious & not so serious problems, from arthritis in a segment about @ T-10, 2 a disk or tumor. If I gave U an answer, it would not even B an educated guess. U may even start with Ur PCP 4 starters, & get referrals as needed. With no injury or illness I would think it's not a serious condition. 2 put Ur mind @ ease get it checked out. .
Back pain. There are a number of causes of back pain and you must see your doctor about this. Hopefully it will be a painful but easily corrected back pain, but sometimes more work is needed. Please don't delay in going to the doctor. Hope all goes well.