Is Wellbutrin (bupropion) an ssri?

No. Wellbutrin is an aminoketone class antidepressant. It works in the brain by increasing dopamine and norepinephrine. SSRIs increase the levels of serotonin in the brain and include drugs like citalopram, escitalopram, fluoxetine, paroxetine, and sertraline.
Buproprion. Wellbutrin (bupropion) is an NDRI (norepinephrine and dopamine reuptake inhibitor), and is referred to as an atypical antidepressant. If you have specific concerns about this medication, please repost your question. Hope this is helpful. Take care.