I had sex on Friday and on Saturday I was ovulating, and I also took norlevo pills on Saturday aswell, will they help me, prevent me from being pregn?

Pathology

In brief: Quite likely

The medication you took and the time with respect to sex, should provide about 95% protection from pregnancy.
If you miss your period by 4-5 days, do a home pregnancy test. If the result is negative repeat the test 4-5 days later unless you get a period by then. Use first morning urine and follow the instructions for the test carefully. If you do not wish to be pregnant, use contraception all the time, every time. You may consider implanted contraceptive, or IUD. Practice safe sex. Get HPV vaccine.

In brief: Quite likely

Dr. Adam Levy