I have a thyroid nodules but it's hard for me to raise my voice, my voice sounds hoarse a lot, what can I do?

See an ENT. Hi, you should have your symptoms evaluated by an Ear/Nose/Throat specialist to make these nodules aren't progressing and hurting your vocal chords. Additionally, you should either see your primary care physician or an endocrinologist to continue to monitor the nodules. Hope this helps!