I've been having pain in my below my left lower jaw, my glands just below my lower jaw feel sore and raw, but aren't swollen. I've experienced fatigue?

Dr. Donald Colantino

In brief: ?virus

If your symptoms are only a day or so old, they could be a prodrome of a viral upper respiratory tract infection or even infectious mononucleosis.
However it would be unusual for only the left side of the neck to be involved. If symptoms persist and remain localized to one area, have an examination by an otolaryngologist and appropriate tests will be ordered.

In brief: ?virus

Dr. Andrea Brand