Small, flat, painless freckle like spots on the tip of my penis. Not sure how long I have had them. Penile cancer? I am circumcised.

Freckles . You're entitled to have freckles there, even if the sun seldom shines on it. More than a few guys do. Show your physician on your next office visit to be sure. .
Highly unlikely. Freckles can occur on the penis, and just like any freckle, they are benign. A freckle is simply an area of pigmentation or accumulation of the pigment melanin. It might be called penile melanosis or a pigmented nevus/mole of the penis. Post-inflammatory hyper pigmentation can develop after minor trauma/infection/irritation. Dermatologist can tell for sure; cancer quite unlikely. Stay well:)
Unlikely. Periodically examine the freckle. Y If the freckle/mole doubles in size, becomes irregular in size, shape or color, bleeds, ulcerates or develops a nodule, see a doctor. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Drink enough water daily so that your urine is mostly colorless. Practice safe sex.