Stomach pain, gas& bloating. I have IBS. Eating 2300-2500 kcal/day exercising 5x/ week. What could be the cause?

IBS=label for combo. of symptoms; some signs. As for all body cells, controls=within cell, tissue, organ & central nervous system, only some of which physicians partially understand yet cannot see/measure & many Docs promote only physical. As embodied Soul?Mind?Brain?Body creatures sending >2,000,000 orders/sec brain?body, Humans=HiTech; medicine=LowTech. Most answers=within; history/hidden-emotions always big issues.