Hi dr turegano I am a 34 year old male who recently went too see a dermatologist 4 months for these inchy,scaly circle rashes on my back and chest and arms and was prescribed lotrim,and fluconozole and bactrim and also ketoconozole cream and have tried ov

Dr. Kamal Singh

In brief: Lesion ?

Skin disorders are varied and multiple etiologies can present with same or similar lesions.
Need to see the lesion and associated symptoms to really make diagnosis or atleast a working diagnosis

In brief: Lesion ?

Dr. Joseph Bark
Dermatology

In brief: Many choices........

There are many choices for. Diagnosis of the condition.
The hitch is, that it really would require that I could SEE the eruption, and that is the basic problem with Internet medicine. It WORKS, if the dermatologist can see the problem, which means that photos must be viewed. Fungi are indeed a frequent problem, but there are MANY other diagnoses for such a description such as yours.

In brief: Many choices........