What doctor do I see for a physical and pap smear?

Family doctor. A family medicine doctor would be able to do both a complete physical and a pap smear for you. Internal medicine physicians are also qualified to perform pap smears, but many don't do them routinely; this varies among providers.
Depends. Many primary care doctors are comfortable with this, including internists (internal medicine) and family medicine doctors, but of course an ob/gyn is always a good option.